My cousin @joelkodner (private stream, follow to view) is closing in on 20,000 tweets. Pretty impressive considering he joined not too long ago. That amounts to about 300 a day(!?).
Think how how many times you nearly spit your coffee on your keyboard reading Joel’s tweets. Think about the time you wished he would just SAY SOMETHING in person. Think about the time you would have been offended had the tweet flown out of someone else’s account except for Joel’s.
And lets not forget about his reporting and editorial skills-Joel saves you time by injecting(dont go there Joel) them into your twitter stream.
When was the last time you actually had to look up information on:
- the line/sales/cashiers at publix
- traffic in boca
- bears football
- old people
- video game deals
- his noisy, flatulent coworkers
- his paycheck
- What Mrs. @joelkodner is watching
- Devin Hester’s stupidity
- What pork tastes like to us Jews
- This HIS dad says
- Craft Beer
- and, of course, his awesome cousin
So how can we help Joel? Easy. Let’s all pitch in and give him what he’s always wanted! No, not a divorce. No, not the Jersey Shore box set, not a Bret Favre jersey, not Windows Vista Ultimate, not a 12-pack of Corona, not even a hot date with Sarah Jessica Parker.
We know what he wants
Lets raise some $$$ for Joel’s Kindle. Let’s see his tone change from Kindle envy to Kindle lust. He’s got over 500 follwers, lets see if we can each throw a few $$ his way.
We can do this one of few ways:
- Using my paypal account. I’m @joelkodner’s first cousin(see the domain name?) and can be trusted. And I already have a Kindle so I’m not going to keep your damn money! Any overage will go toward Amazon purchase credit for e-books.
- One of those lovey-dovey web-2.0-ey fundraising/donation sites, which there are probably a million of
- Directly from @joelkodner ‘s Amazon wishlist
- Other method?
Leave feedback and ideas in the comments. Due to some circumstances, Joel isn’t able to purchase one at the moment. Let’s see if we can pull through for him. my paypal link is below. I’ll keep everyone up-to-date either on this site or via my twitter. Lets all see if we can give Joel one less thing to complain about, freeing him up for something new. Hit the ChipIn button on the top-left corner to contribute!